Pages

Blogger asks Chevrolet for a free car!

Signs of the times or just a mere trick to for some short lived publicity? I’d definitely place my money on the second but I have to admit that in any case it gave me a chuckle or two. In a nutshell this “wanna-be-greener than grass” blogger named Mark Miller posted a message on his site pimby.org asking Chevrolet to follow the example of Microsoft that sent a brand new computer fully loaded with their Vista operating system a few months ago to several bloggers by sending him a free Volt when the hybrid-concept goes into production.

Miller continues below saying that although his site doesn’t have enough followers to justify the move, by the time the Volt goes into production his blog will have gathered the necessary following to ensure inclusion. But Miller kept the best for the end. Here’s the extract: “I am a renter and may change addresses before you release the Volt. I will be happy to provide you with my address or take delivery at a dealership near me”.

Technorati: Blogs, Chevrolet, automobile, cars, automotive, vehicles, autos, Carscoop, blogs, 2007, images, pictures

{ 0 comments... Skip ke Comment box }

Add Your Comment